What happens to you if you go back to the ’90s?
An Israeli soldier walks past the Israeli flag at a checkpoint near Jerusalem’s Old City in Jerusalem on October 30, 2012.
– AFP/Getty Images file photoA young Palestinian girl is carried away from the Old City of Jerusalem on September 30, 2018, after Israeli soldiers shot and killed a Palestinian who tried to run through a checkpoint at the entrance of Jerusalem’s old city.
– AP/AFP file photo Israeli soldiers shoot and kill a Palestinian during clashes with Palestinians at a West Bank checkpoint in Ramallah, West Bank.
– Reuters file photo A Palestinian child walks through a street in the West Bank city of Ramallah on September 25, 2018.
– Hamad I Mohammed/AFP via Getty Images file photos Israeli soldiers detain Palestinian youth as they carry a wounded man into a makeshift hospital after Israeli shelling in the al-Buraq area of the southern Gaza Strip on September 24, 2018 in the southern Palestinian enclave of Gaza City.
– MOHAMMED ABED/AFP/GettyImages file photo Palestinian children gather near a street as Israeli soldiers fire shells in the central Gaza Strip during an attack on Friday, September 24 in the northern Gaza Strip.
– SANA via GettyImages file picture Israeli soldiers stand guard on a road as Palestinians throw stones during clashes between Israeli soldiers and Palestinian demonstrators in the Shuja’iyya neighborhood of the eastern Gaza Strip, Saturday, September 25 in the Rafah district of the Gaza Strip.(Mussa Abu Sa’ad/AP)A Palestinian boy stands amid debris after Israeli artillery shell fire hit the Jabaliya neighborhood in the eastern part of the West al-Waer neighborhood of Gaza, on September 26, 2018.(AFP via Reuters)A soldier stands guard as Israeli forces fire artillery shells toward the Gaza coastal enclave of southern Gaza City during an operation against Palestinian militants on Friday.(Mohammed Salem/AP Images)Israeli forces fire an artillery shell toward the Jabal al-Hijaz neighborhood of Khan Younis in the east of Gaza on September 27, 2018 as fighting between Israeli forces and Palestinian militants intensified.(Mohamed Salem/Getty)Israeli soldiers inspect an Israeli armored personnel carrier during an artillery shelling in Gaza City.(AFP / Mohamed Salem)Israeli troops inspect an armoured personnel carrier as they patrol in the Gaza City neighborhood.(AFP/Mohammed Salameh)A man carries a child as he carries a dead body of a Palestinian man during clashes in the Shejaiya neighborhood near the northern entrance of Khan Yunis, north of Gaza.(Majd Al-Hariri/Reuters)Israeli army soldiers patrol a street during clashes on September 28, 2018 with Palestinian militants in the Jabalya refugee camp in Gaza.(AFP Photo/Abbas Momani)Palestinian children gather on a street after Israeli forces fired artillery shells into the al-‘Aswa refugee camp, in the northeastern Gaza Strip (Majdan Barghouti/Getty images)Palestinian youths gather on an alley in the Abu Zuhri neighborhood in Khan YunIS, east of the northern Israel-Gaza border.(Mohamad Ismail/AFP)Palestinian families gather in the courtyard of the al ‘Aswa camp as they mourn the death of the father of their five children in a Palestinian airstrike on a school in the town of Khan Tufah, south of the central Israeli city of Ashdod, on August 15, 2018 (AFP Photo)Palestinian men and women carry the body of their deceased relative in a cemetery in the village of ‘Ayn al-Kheir near the central Israel- Gaza border.(AP Photo/Ammar Awad)A young child waits in line at the checkpoint between Gaza City and Israel during a visit to the Rafit al-Najjar checkpoint, which is the only military checkpoint between the Gaza-Egypt border and the Israeli-occupied West Bank, in Rafah on September 5, 2018 after Israeli airstrikes in the Israeli side of the border.(Abbas Ismail via Getty)An Israeli soldier looks at the body part of a dead Palestinian after Israeli air strikes in the East al-Sharqiya neighborhood in Gaza city.(AFP photo/Majdi Qassem)A woman holds a photograph of her son who was killed in Israeli air raids on Rafah, in Gaza, as they gather at the al Mufr mosque in Rafahs southern neighborhood.(Mohammad Salem/Reuters Images)A Israeli soldier stands on top of an Israeli tank as Israeli army soldiers search for possible targets in Rafat, Gaza.(Photo by AFP via Getty Image)A wounded Palestinian is transported on a stretcher in Gaza after Israeli military airstrikes hit a house in the Khan Yunas neighborhood of Rafah.(Mohamd al-Shaabi/Reuters News)A damaged car sits in front of the house of a man who was shot dead in the Beit Hanoun neighborhood of eastern Gaza City, after an Israeli air strike on Rafahs border town of